Welcome to the Fountain City Business & Professional Association
The membership of the association would like to welcome you to our website, and invite you to attend our monthly networking meeting. The Fountain City Business and Professional Association (FCBPA) is represented by over 100 local businesses including retail, service, construction, health, finance, transportation, community service and more. Our association is active in organizing and promoting events that benefit the community including the Annual Fountain City Easter Egg Hunt and the Central High School Scholarship Fund.
We also host a Christmas After Hours Networking Event every year for members and guests alike. For details on this year’s Holiday celebration, including date, time, location and tickets, please check the Christmas After Hours event page, or purchase tickets online!
The FCBPA proudly supports business and community improvement in the Fountain City area including:
- New business development and support of existing local businesses
- Cultivating, through networking and supportive business practices, relationships between businesses and organizations in the community
- Support for Fountain City Schools
- Scholarships for qualifying Central High School Seniors
- Supporter of Community Programs including Fountain City Skate Park, The Fountain City Lions Club and more. Proud partner of the Knoxville Chamber, including an active seat on the Knoxville Area Business Council (www.knoxvillechamber.com)
If you would like to update your information and add your logo to our website, please forward any changes or additions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fill out the form and attach your logo on the Member Info submission form.
Want to become a member?
If you are interested in becoming a member, please visit our membership page to either apply and pay online with a credit or debit card, or print and mail your application with a check.